One dozen owners added since our last progress report! And 153 shares purchased means that we now have $15,300 of our short-term goal of $25,000. A big thank you to all who have purchased shares.
Our current goal is 400 owners. Please spread the word about the Macomb Food Co-op to your friends and neighbors!
Every new owner is a step towards being able to open the store.
Ownership information is available at:
Upcoming Events and Meetings
- Events on December 10, 2013
- Steering Committee MeetingStarts: 6:30 pmLocation: Macomb City Hall
- Events on December 17, 2013
- Events/Online Ordering MeetingStarts: 5:30 pmLocation: 211 S. McArthur (Infobahn bldg.)
- Communication MeetingStarts: 7:00 pmLocation: Malpass Library Rm224
- Events on December 28, 2013
- Celebrate LocalStarts: 6:30 pmLocation: Western Illinois MuseumDescription: Celebrate the holiday season with all things LOCAL: unique history, locally grown food and talented musicians. See http://www.westernillinoismuseum.org/events.html for more info.
- Events on January 7, 2014
- Steering MeetingStarts: 6:30 pmLocation: Macomb City Hall Community Room