The Co-op's Democratic Process & YouOwners take part in deciding important business matters by voting. Each owner has one vote, regardless of how many shares they own. It's time to vote for the people who will be directing the future of the Macomb Food Co-op. Click here to download a ballot.
- Bring your printed & completed ballot to the Co-op at 211 S. McArthur. Printed ballots will also be available at the store. Ballots must be received by 7 p.m. Wednesday, December 6, 2017.
- Email your completed ballot to the Macomb Food Co-op by 4 p.m. Wednesday, December 6, 2017.
The Macomb Food Co-op is dedicated to selling local and regional fresh food and locally-produced items. We have two ways in which we are achieving this goal: a weekly Online Market that connects local producers to consumers, and the Store at 211 S. McArthur (at the corner of Washington and McArthur).
Sunday - Closed
Monday - Closed (Online Market Closes at 9 a.m.)
Tuesday - 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Wednesday - 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. (Online Market Pick-up from 4 to 7 p.m.)
Thursday - 9 a.m. - to 6 p.m.
Friday - 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Online Market Opens at 5 p.m.)
Saturday - 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Fair-Trade Organic Loose Leaf Tea, and Whole Bean Coffee (And we have a grinder!)
- Fair-Trade Organic Chocolate
- Organic Nuts and Dried Fruits, Bulk Grains, and Spices
- In-Stock Local Grass-fed Beef and Free-Range Whole Chickens
- Sustainable, Single-line Caught, Wild Seafood from Alaska
- Local Yogurt and Honey
- Warm & Cozy Alpaca Socks
- Personal Care Items for Bath, Laundry & Home