The Macomb Food Co-op is dedicated to providing fresh, local, sustainably-grown foods to the community by connecting producers and consumers. We are proud to announce our online ordering system, which will be operational this autumn. Meanwhile, we are continuing to implement plans to open a brick-and-mortar store by September 2014. If you would like to support the Macomb Food Co-op, click here.
Upcoming Events and Meetings
- Events on December 10, 2013
- Steering Committee MeetingStarts: 6:30 pmLocation: Macomb City Hall
- Events on December 17, 2013
- Events/Online Ordering MeetingStarts: 5:30 pmLocation: 211 S. McArthur (Infobahn bldg.)
- Communication MeetingStarts: 7:00 pmLocation: Malpass Library Rm224
- Events on December 28, 2013
- Celebrate LocalStarts: 6:30 pmLocation: Western Illinois MuseumDescription: Celebrate the holiday season with all things LOCAL: unique history, locally grown food and talented musicians. See http://www.westernillinoismuseum.org/events.html for more info.
- Events on January 7, 2014
- Steering MeetingStarts: 6:30 pmLocation: Macomb City Hall Community Room